baner

pop

what do you think about this solution?

Healthy Living: How I Took Back My Health and How You Can Too!

Today, with which I put much more emphasis on speed and convenience, rather than the health and well-being, it is not surprising that so many people suffer from various health problems, most of which they relate Overweight.

I in no more than 18 months overweight, and was in serious risk of diabetes as well as countless other health conditions in the process. My LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) increased, my levels of HDL (good) cholesterol were reduced, and my blood pressure was extremely dangerous, not to mention the fact that I felt pretty unattractive and self-conscious , because I am so severely overweight.

Instead try the fad diets or losing money in what is called "fat burners" and the like, instead he started studying various forms and shaping methods and different good health, without touching food and make me miserable in the process.

The more research I did, the more I learned, and easier for my trip became healthy. Weeks passed and my weight went down and down, while my fitness levels have increased and more. A little over a year later, I had been dropped 84 pounds in weight, had increased my lean muscle mass, and looked and felt cleaner and healthier than he had in years. I went to my doctor who confirmed that my bad cholesterol levels were now in the healthy range, and my good cholesterol levels.

Besides, my sugar levels in the blood were now stable, which was most at risk of diabetes, and what's more, my blood pressure was also in the optimal range for a person of my age.

What surprised me most was the fact that at no time during my trip, I'm miserable and hungry, or unhappy, in fact it was the opposite. Here I will share some healthy living tips and tricks that I have learned during my travels health and fitness, so you can also retrieve your life.

Drink more water - first, probably the most important part of any healthy lifestyle plan is to increase your water consumption on a daily basis. I often meet people who are trying to diet and lose weight, you would be convinced that they were healthy because they drank "diet" drinks instead of full versions without sugar. In fact, these so-called diet drinks, are even less healthy than the full versions of sugar.

The reason is that, instead of sugar containing artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, the chemicals that have been strongly associated with cancer, Alzheimer's disease, depression, and more. I was guilty of drink four or five of these drinks a day, and I find myself feeling constantly tired, suffering from a headache, and overall a horrible feeling.

I read in several forums and online articles and studies which should rather drink plenty of fresh water each day instead, so that what I was doing. Hydrates water flushes toxins from your body, improve health and organ function, increases metabolism, and more.

I did not buy mineral water or go drink filtered tap water to remove chemicals and impurities are added to the water tap for drinking water. I pee more, which was a bit annoying if what I do is try to get most of my water consumption good start, so I do not have to get up and go to the bathroom all few minutes later.

Drink fresh juice every morning - Another great way to really help increase your daily intake of nutrients, it is to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice each day.

I bought a juicer, I was looking for some recipes, assorted fresh fruit and vegetables, and every morning would drink fresh juices. Fruit juices are ideal because they know very well, you can get all ingredients in each, and you can boost your vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant intake with a juice daily.

Would ingredients like spinach juice, apples, kale, lemon, celery, zucchini, cucumber, ginger, broccoli, lemon, carrot and beet, and would start the day with a juice fresh fruit, which is better than any vitamin supplement could ever be.

Eating fresh and healthy products - Another big change I did, it would drastically change my diet, replacing junk food, frozen or processed with fresh and healthy food instead.

Before I begin my health journey, I used to order food to go three or four times a week, and stuff my face with frozen ready meals and other processed baked goods were pumped full of chemicals, fat, salt, sugar, and other hidden evil.

When I decided to regain my health, I made sure all my cupboards were bare, and I went to the store to stock up on fresh and healthy natural products instead. Every week, my following basic ingredients: salmon, fresh chicken breast, grass fed beef, mackerel, organic eggs, vegetables, fruits, coconut oil, olive oil, and carbohydrate sources complexes such as oats, rice, wholemeal bread whole wheat, potatoes, sweet potatoes and pasta.

Instead of sugary tomato sauces, I mix my own tomatoes, herbs and seasonings added, and use it with my pasta. All my food was fresh, light ingredients without artificial unhealthy fats, and rich in natural goodness. I looked online for more healthy recipes and found a lot, everything was great, and all helped me lose weight.

The increase in cardiovascular activity - even when I won all that excess weight and even lift weights in the gym, do not help me burn some calories and gave me a little much needed exercise. Although weight training was beneficial, I rarely, if ever, make any real cardiovascular exercise.

When he reached the levels I exercise and activity, the first thing I did with my training, was incorporated in my three weekly cardiovascular exercise sessions regime. He was still lifts weights three times a week, but was too much cardio. Many times I would do 40 minutes on the treadmill, but in the summer I like to take long walks, then, as my physical condition has improved, the long runs, in the neighborhood. I also took swimming and cycling with family and found it really helped melt the pounds literally, almost in front of my own eyes.

Cardiovascular exercise strengthens the heart, increases circulation, helps reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke or heart attack, and helps regulate sugar levels in the blood and blood pressure in the process. There were days when I felt like I could not be bothered to do cardio, but instead of leaving, I want to work hard in the gym, and I out of the fast lane, and I feel much better because I had to.

Get a normal sleep pattern - Finally, the last thing I headed was my irregular sleep patterns, they do me good to all.

I would stay until the early hours of the morning, watch TV, watch Netflix, and playing computer games, then sleep until noon the next day.

I am lucky enough to work at home, I could basically get up when wanted, and go to bed when I wanted to, because during all my work, no matter what time I started or finished.

I have often felt tired and irritable, and had trouble concentrating, so we decided to go to bed until 23:00 every night, wake up around 7 am and start work at 8 morning, I felt happier, I looked better, had more energy, and I was more productive at work and I have a lot to do, which meant she earned more money in the process. Try 7-9 hours of sleep each night, and you'll feel a heck of a difference, once you get into a regular routine.

So there you have, in some ways, I was able to recover not only my health but my life as well, and there is no doubt in my mind that you can do the same. When it comes to healthy living, health and fitness in general, moreover, the best advice I can personally give you is to take one day at a time.

Do not complicate things, I do not think you need to weigh each food and eating every three hours, and generally take everything slow and steady, making small changes then become the largest in overtime. It worked for me, and they really work for you too.

Lucas Glowacki is an avid fan of meditation and contemplation. He also enjoys listening to binaural beats and isochronic tones as he thought about having a positive influence on the brain and help each reach their full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment